We ask that all current members pay their subs by 31st December at the latest or you may not be affiliated with EA in time for the next season. This means you will not be able to run for the club in competitions such as the relays or XC.
If you have any questions about membership fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for new members to join Salford Harriers whatever their running ability. If you are interested in joining, come and try us out at one of our training sessions for a few weeks to see how you get on. Once you are happy to join, simply complete the online application form . Registration fees can be paid by card at the track or via bank transfer.
Once registered you will be able to compete for Salford Harriers in regional and national races (Road Relays, Cross Country etc..) and be eligible to receive the £2 discount on race entry fees.
Transfer to Salford Harriers
Until we have received your application form and membership fees, you will not be a formal member of Salford Harriers and will not be able to represent the club at regional or national events, even if you have formally transferred over to us with England Athletics.
If you wish to join Salford Harriers and you are already a member of another club (or have a lapsed membership with another club), you will need to complete the membership application form and pay our fees as well as requesting a transfer through the England Athletics portal.
* these fees might be reduced depending on current EA status, please check with membership secretary.
EA transfer process.
1. Log in to your athlete portal www.englandathletics.org/myprofile using your own URN (England Athletics Number) and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the request function found under the password box.
2. Once logged in to the athlete portal, click on the “Club Transfer” tab found on the left-hand side of the screen. This will bring up the “First claim club transfer” screen. This will show any existing or previous club transfers.
3. To start the change of club application, click on the “start new transfer” button.
4. Enter the name of the new club you are transferring to in the relevant space and enter any comments you wish to send to your club you are wishing to leave. Once both boxes are completed, click the box in the bottom left-hand corner once you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions for the transfer. If exempt from payment (U15’s & those returning after 3 years) you will be taken to the transfer complete screen.
5. Billing Information. Please complete the marked boxes for the address your payment card is registered to and then click the “review and pay” button.
6. Review your details are correct on the next screen and check the confirmation box in the bottom left-hand of the screen and then click on the “go to payment” button to proceed to the next screen.
7. Select your payment method and enter the request card details. Once entered click on the “Pay £10.00 now” button and complete your change of club transfer.
A club transfer complete screen will appear giving details of the next stage of the process and contact details for England Athletics. You will be kept informed on the progress of your application by email.
Change of clubs involving other home countries
If you are carrying out a change of club in one of the other home countries please using the following pages/ forms:
Scottish Athletics: http://www.scottishathletics.org.uk/athletes/
Northern Ireland Athletics: http://athleticsni.org/download/files/Info-AthleteTransferForm.pd
If you are transferring from one of the above Home Nations to England Athletics, then you will need to contact us at Eligibility@englandathletics.org.
Complete and forward your applications to the respective governing bodies.
If you have any questions about transferring to us, please email salfordhmembershipgmail.com